Venice Avenue Yoga - Our Mission
Taking a class is easy if you come prepared.
If it’s your first time visiting with us please try to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to class. Wear comfortable clothing. Preferably something you do not mind sweating in. It’ll be best if you practice yoga on an empty stomach. Please do not eat prior to coming to class. Bring a water bottle. You can rent yoga mats and towels here at the studio.
What to bring / How to prepare
1) Be on time. Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
2) Wear comfortable clothing. Preferably something you do not mind sweating in if you are participating in our 26/2 Hot Yoga or Hot Vinyasa Flow class
3) Please do not eat prior to coming to class. You will perform better while practicing yoga your yoga on an empty stomach.
4) Bring a water bottle, yoga mat, and a yoga towel to lay down over your matt. If you don’t have one, you can rent a towel and or mat here at the studio.
5) Act in a kind and generous manner towards your fellow yogis. Positive vibes and good karma go a long way towards ensuring everyone benefits from class.
6) If you have a cough or if you have a fever, please stay home.
Devoted to YOUR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
We want you to develop your yoga practice in a way that is comfortable for you, and one that’s based on your present physical condition. If you’re looking for yoga that will aid you with physical therapy, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re training for an athletic event, we’ll help you improve your stamina, flexibility, strength, and ability to focus.
If you’re somewhere in-between rehab and event training, you’ll discover our yoga to be invaluable to your overall health and well being.
There are 14 parallel parking spots on E. Venice Avenue that begin at our building and end near the Shell Gas station on Hwy 41. All of these places are free for you to use.
Our buildings parking do’s and don’ts, should begin with the knowledge that none of the parking places around our building are permitted. Therefore, no one can call a tow truck to have your car towed. Having said that, our building does have a few unwritten rules we abide by in order to keep the parking karma positive.
We are the only business open on Sunday’s so feel free to park in any spot around the building (east side, west side, or in the back of the building).
Monday through Saturday:
Please refrain from parking directly in front of the of the business located on the east side of the building. Venice Avenue Yoga studio customers are allowed to park in the back of the building, on the buildings west side, or in the last two stalls (not in front of the business’s) on the buildings east side.
About Venice Avenue Yoga.
We are big believers in the original HOT (but not too hot) 26 posture, 2 breathing exercise moving meditation yoga regiment.
We also offer Yin, private and small group classes.
Individualized classes are not only a great way to get started, they are also very beneficial for practitioners that want to gain a better understanding of the postures and how best to improve there own individual practice.